We understand that settling a complaint is often an unpleasant matter for Buyers. That is why we try to make the whole process as short as possible and do everything as quickly as possible to your satisfaction. In order to make the processing of complaints as simple and easy to understand as possible, it is carried out in “electronic form”. Unfortunately, a telephone complaint is not sufficient.
In the event of a complaint or replacement, please proceed as follows:
- First, fill out our Complaint Form. You can download it here.
- This form contains all the information you need to make your complaint be settled smoothly.
- Please describe your problem in as much detail as possible.
- You can also attach photographs in which the part being complained about is clearly visible.
- We also recommend attaching a copy of the invoice.
- Please send the completed form, signed if possible, to email@example.com.
We will contact you if we need further information.
The legitimacy of the claim will always be assessed by the manufacturer, with subsequent written notification.
Liability for defects shall not arise and is not covered by the quality guarantee if the product has been:
- demonstrably used in violation of the “Instructions for Use” or “Maintenance Instructions” together with recommended dates for repainting, including the specification of the waxes or paints used”.
- improperly used in violation of the purpose for which it was intended
- has been arbitrarily modified, altered or combined with other items not supplied by AITAA
- or if the product shows signs of wear and tear due to normal use
AITAA settles legitimate complaints in two ways:
- by repairing or replacing the damaged component
- if this is not possible, then by replacing the entire product
In case of a product that is sent to us without a description of the defect and without the complaint form, AITAA reserves the right to return it immediately at the Buyer’s expense. Also, a product that is sent to our address for cash on delivery.
In case of an exchange, the product must be sufficiently packaged to prevent damage to the product in question upon return (including the original product packaging!). We have 30 days to process your complaint. AITAA will inform the Buyer of the outcome of the complaint, either by email or by correspondence.
The direct costs of the return are borne by the Buyer. If the Buyer’s complaint is accepted, the direct costs of returning the product shall be borne by AITAA. If further information is required, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +420 605 289 944.
The product can only be returned by prior arrangement!
You must return the product to this address after the agreement has been made:
687 12 Bílovice
You can download the Complaint Form here.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
Right of withdrawal
The Buyer has 14 days to withdraw from the contract.
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is 14 days from the date on which you or a third party appointed by you, other than the carrier, took over the last product.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear statement, e.g. a letter sent by post to AITAA system s.r.o., Zerzavice 2146, 686 01 Staré Město, Czech Republic, or by email to email@example.com, about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached template withdrawal form for this purpose, downloadable here, but it is not compulsory. You can also electronically fill in and submit a template withdrawal form or other clear declaration on our website www.aitaa.de. If you exercise this option, we will promptly send you a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal (e.g. by email).
In order to meet the withdrawal deadline, you only need to send a notice of exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from the contract, we will return to you all payments we have received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for any additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery we offer), for immediate refund, no later than fourteen days from the date we receive notice of your withdrawal.
We will use the same means of payment for the refund as you used for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you.
We may refuse a refund until we receive the product back or until you provide proof that you have sent the product back, whichever is sooner.
You must return or hand over the product to us immediately, and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the product before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You are responsible for the direct costs of returning the product. You shall pay for any loss of value of the product only if that loss of value is caused by handling the product in a way that is not necessary to inspect the nature, features and functionality of the product.
The right of withdrawal shall not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of products which are not prefabricated and the production of which is determined by the individual choice or determination by the consumer or which are clearly customized to the personal needs of the consumer.
The product shall be returned to this address:
687 12 Bílovice
You can download the withdrawal form here.
If you need further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org